We’re hiring a senior graphic designer
January 26, 2024
The Details is currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing team. Working with a wide range of local and national clients, The Details is a full-service creative agency based in Fredericton, NB. Our studio is a collaborative, creative hub that offers the personalized experience of a boutique agency with all of the services and expertise of a larger shop. We’re a well-rounded team with a broad range of experience in marketing, branding and identity design, copywriting, web design, and more.
As a Senior Graphic Designer you will work on a variety of exciting projects in collaboration with the Creative Director, design team and clients. You will be responsible for developing creative concepts, executing your ideas, and taking them through to completion. You will work on web, print, branding, packaging, campaigns, and production design projects. This will require attention to detail, critical thinking, and input on all aspects of the creative process, while also following through on feedback and creative direction.
Leadership skills as well as providing input, sharing your ideas, and contributing to the success of the company will be greatly valued. You will be encouraged to stay up-to-date on industry news, trends and technology, as well as best practices in graphic and web design.
You’ll be relied upon for:
- Collaborating with the creative team including creative directors, designers, writers, developers and clients to create design work for a variety of mediums and platforms. This includes branding, web design, digital marketing, print design, layout, packaging, etc.
- Strong technical design skills in both print and digital mediums with a high proficiency and ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite within a Macintosh environment.
- Adhering to previously established brand guidelines to create new communication materials.
- Implementing a strategic design lens to all aspects of project work, with a focus on critical thinking.
- Sharp problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Following project briefs, timelines, and deadlines closely.
Our Ideal Candidate
We need someone who is:
- Organized and you pay attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Resourceful and comfortable working independently
- Passionate about design and highly creative with big ideas
- A critical thinker who loves to think outside the box
- A team player who values collaborative work
- A light-hearted person who can bring positive energy, even when deadlines are looming
The must haves:
- A University or College training in Graphic Design
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (bonus for agency experience)
- A strong portfolio with project examples
- Resides in Fredericton, New Brunswick or is willing to relocate
Please send your C/V and portfolio to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.