The Details is currently seeking a Digital Media Specialist to join our growing team. Working with a wide range of local and national clients, The Details is a full-service creative agency based in Fredericton, NB. Our studio is a collaborative, creative hub that offers the personalized experience of a boutique agency with all of the services and expertise of a larger shop. We’re a well-rounded team with a broad range of experience in marketing, branding and identity design, copywriting, web design, and more.
The successful candidate understands social media and digital content and will be organized and professional when working internally with our team and externally with our clients.
• Social media strategy, execution and monitoring
• Content planning and creation
• Social media graphics coordination with The Details’ design team
• Account coordination tasks, including liaising with clients and capturing follow up items from client meetings
• Vendor management tasks, including sourcing and following up on quotes
• Various administration tasks
Additional Skills (Nice to Have)
• Knowledge of Google Ad Words and digital marketing best practices
• Knowledge of social media platforms, best practices and content creation
• Project management and organizational skills
• Self starter and problem solver
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
• 30 years old or under, currently unemployed or underemployed as stipulated under the DS4Y program requirements (see below)
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and relevant experience.
This internship is funded by the Government of Canada under its Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) program. DS4Y, an initiative from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), provides an opportunity for youth to gain valuable training and work experience needed for today’s digital economy. For more information about the DS4Y program in New Brunswick, please visit http://www.cybernb.ca/DS4Y